A LETTER FROM LINDEMANN ROOT CANAL SPECIALISTS
We wanted to update you about what we are doing at Lindemann Root Canal Specialists on a daily basis to minimize the exposure of our patients and team members to any pathogens, including the new coronavirus, COVID-19.
We are scheduling appointments so there should be only one patient in the waiting room at a time.
Staff members are wearing medical grade face masks all day in the office.
We have Surgically Clean Air filtration/sanitizing units in each treatment room and in the main office.
We have always followed Universal Precautions for the welfare of our patients and staff. This includes:
- Wearing new, disposable non-latex gloves while treating each patient.
- Wearing a face mask covering our mouth and nose and protective eyewear while treating patients.
- Sanitizing hands between every patient.
- Wiping the treatment chair, the countertops, and cabinets in the room after we see each patient with the highest-level disinfecting towelettes designed for hospitals and healthcare settings.
- Bagging and heat sterilizing all our instruments.
In our non-treatment areas, we are increasing our diligence in wiping our counters and doorknobs multiple times during the day with disinfectant wipes. We have hand sanitizer available in the check-in and check-out desk counter for your use.
During this new normal with COVID-19 we ask our patients and families for the following considerations:
- Only the patient is allowed in the office (if possible).
- If you or any member of your family is feeling ill, please call our office to reschedule your appointment. Please do not come in coughing or sneezing into the office.
- We are going to minimize our team’s physical contact right now with patients, so we have asked our team members not to shake hands or hug.
We will continue to monitor various dental and specialty association recommendations along with those of the CDC and other governmental departments and act accordingly.We hope our efforts help put you at ease. Please feel free to contact our office with any questions or concerns you may have during this time at 810-732-7900.